Thursday, May 14, 2009

Turning 6

Riley Jean turned 6
You are such a sweet little girl! You are full of laughter and smiles. You love to sing. Your made up songs in gibberish are the best. Once you were singing in the car and someone with us said "when did you teach her another language?" You are a tease. We thought Wesley was the culprit of the teasing but with deeper investigation it was you. You act shy but really aren't. You love being with friends and family. We are not looking forward to 16 because you are so beautiful! We love you Riley and enjoy you in our lives.

I love to make cakes and after so many
years it is hard to find good ideas.
I made her a purse.
The kids enjoy them. They don't see the mistakes thank goodness.

Riley went crazy over the purse.

Riley loves princesses especially the Polly pocket ones.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow, that purse cake is soooo cute and looks like a professional did it!

Dustin and Kristin said...

How fun. I love the cake. Happy Birthday Riley. We miss you

sinika said...

She is so cute Nans! A mini you! Love the cake- mine always turn out cheesy. I better sharpen my cake skills before the boys get big and figure me out!

Tiffany said...

I love your purse cake. I didn't know you were into making cakes. All this time and I could have been seeking your advice on my cakes. Oh man!!!
Miss you terribly!!!