Friday, April 24, 2009

IT'S A GIRL

It is a miracle!
Tuesday we found what the baby is going to be. It is a girl. We were so surprised because Madsens only produce boys. We never thought we would have another girl. There were polls taken and they were all for a boy. The only people that truly thought I would have a girl were the women at school. They had all kinds of opinions. They said they could tell it was a girl because of the way I was carrying the baby. What ever! I hate they are right. Their heads got bigger.
Brian told the kids that we were having a baby dog and this was their reaction.

Wesley was just alittle sad. He said "what am I going to do with a girl?" He is really concerned that the Madsen name isn't going to be passed down. We told him that he would just have to have boy himself one day.

7 comments:

Matt Tanner said...

I am so happy for you. I was routing for another girl for you! That is so perfect.
Delora

Jessica said...

Ha ha! Love the picture where they are all laughing. So cute! Yay for girls!

Tracy said...

I am still in shock. And, yes, Kelby now thinks there is hope. J/k. He know we are done. I am so excited for your family.

ToRi and cReW said...

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!

Dustin and Kristin said...

Congrats! How funny Wesley is.

Suzy said...

Saw your blog in the memorandum. Congrats on the news of a little girl!

MiStY said...

Congrats on the girl Nanners. That's exciting news. How are you feeling? I'd like to see how you're carrying that child...I'll bet you're skinny and perfect and beautiful. How's the summer heat treating you so far? Cute birthday pics of the kids you know you have darling children right? Good Job!