Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Anniversary

12 years. I can not believe it.
Brian was out of town with work on the day of our Anniversary. So look what came to visit. The door bell rang and when I opened the door this bouquet was all that I could see it did have legs on it. The man behind the flowers said "are you Mrs. Madsen" and with my reply he said "these are for you". I went to take them off his hands and he looked at me like I was crazy. "Mam the flowers are a little heavy can I bring them in for you?" They were huge and so he brought them to my counter. I had never seen such a huge bouquet. The delivery man left and when he did I tried to lift the flowers. He was right the flowers probably weighed 50 lbs.



Then in two weeks Brian took me on a weekend to a Resort and Spa in Midway Utah. We had a wonderful time. Couple massages, dinner and a great relaxing weekend.

1 comment:

sinika said...

Congrats Nans! You guys are a great couple with a great family and it makes me happy. :)