Monday, February 23, 2009

Three New Additions to the Family

#1: This is Wesley's school science creature.
I would like to say thank you to the school for the donation
to our home .
The crayfish's name is Pepper
he eats cat food.


#2: This is Snickers. Riley played soccer for the first time this year.
She was very timid with the ball. She probably touched it 5 times.
Brian wanted to see more from her and so Daddy is a sucker
for animals and promised Riley a guinea pig if she scored a goal at her last soccer game. This lite a fire in her because she scored three.

Riley was really nervous to hold snickers,
but would hold him with help.


Preston wants to sleep with Snickers. We had to put a
lock on the cage because Preston kept opening the cage trying
to hold Snickers. He loves coming into the room to watch him.


#3 This new addition has not come yet and won't
be here until September 5. This is number four and has been
long time waiting to come to our family. We are so excited!

15 comments:

Madsen Family said...

YEEEAAAAAHHHH!!! Knowing you, all three additions are a big deal!!! I know how you are with pets but I know the kids are loving it! And I am sooooo excited for you guys!!! Another Madsen baby! Yeah!!!! Keep up the good work so you can make up for my end of the baby making business :) Love you!

Peek at the Pehrsons... said...

What? That is just exciting! The baby is the best news yet! I can't believe that you are going to have 4. I love you tons and I miss you!

Jessica said...

Congrats Nanners! We're so excited for you guys!

Janiel said...

Yeehaw!! So excited for u!! We caught crayfish (or whatever) like that up at strawberry. Everyone was using fishing poles and I didn't have one so I used a weed!! Funny, huh? Miss ya all.

Suzann said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting about the baby! It looks like some fun with the pets too!

Amberlie and Anthony said...

Holy cow! You surprised everyone you little sneak. I am soo excited for you guys! When do you find out what it is?

ToRi and cReW said...

Congrats Nans! I am so excited for you! You and Brian are great and have beautiful children! Good luck with your pregnancy.

Tracy said...

Thanks alot, now you have Kelby saying that we need to keep up. J/K. I am so excited for you. I know that you have been wanting this for a while. Love ya

The Kemps said...

Congrats!!!

Sandy said...

Congrats on #4! Today was the first time I have been on your blog and this was a fun first post to see!

Judy and Jason said...

Congrats!

sinika said...

Yay for the baby news! You guys make such cute kids. Hope you're feeling great!

Jaimee said...

Wow! Congrats on all the new additions! That is so exciting about baby #4! I'm happy for you guys! Also, love the pics of your family at the Temple Lights. What a beautiful setting, huh? Hope all is well!

MiStY said...

Congrats Nans! I just barely am checking up on everyone. I'm so happy for you! You're such a secret keeper because when we got together you were saying you guys were done cuz Brian didn't want anymore. I should've known.... I'm happy for you!

holmesfamily8 said...

Congrats Nanette! That is wonderful! I am so happy for you all.